Hassle-free anchor bolt installation for setting outdoor light poles and sign poles.
Listen to an AJ Speedset audio demo.
AJ Speedset is an adjustable jig that creates a simplified, time saving
way to install ¾”, 1”, 1¼” or 1½” anchor bolts in concrete for area lighting.
AJ Speedset advantages:
- No more plywood - solid steel construction
- Time saver, consistent application
- Designed to hold bolts in concrete suspension
- Assembles in minutes, ready to be set in concrete form
- Trowel only once and adds structural strength to concrete
- Eliminates anchor bolt "drift" as concrete sets
- Easily sets up and expands to accommodate 8” thru 13” circle bolt base patterns.
Instructions for use:
- Easy assembly of four identical pieces - simply slide two pieces together and then join the two sets.
- Adjust jig to desired ¾”, 1”, 1¼” or 1½” bolt-circle size by using the pre-stamped
measurements located on all four sides.
- Adjust to desired size and use pre-drilled holes to install #8 or #10 sheet metal screws to firmly secure jig together.
- Attach anchor bolts to corners using "heavy duty" (100# min.) plastic tie wraps.
- Once verified, hold or push bolt assembly in sono-tube using a minimum of 3000# aggregate concrete.
Upon completion, AJ will remain 2” to 3” below concrete surface and then
trowel over... That's It!
- Important note: Scale on side of AJ is center-to-center measurement using
¾” bolts any other bolt size the scale will be inaccurate therefore verify all bolt projection & pattern measurement
variances per pole specifications.