Hassle-free anchor bolt installation for setting outdoor light poles.
AJ Speedset is an adjustable jig that creates a simplified, time saving way to install ¾”, 1” or 1¼” anchor bolts in concrete for area lighting.
- Reduce Cost
- Ensure Precision Quality Installation, Time After Time
- No More Plywood
Read more on the AJ Speedset™.
LidEz™ - (Patent Pending)
- Stop the sheet rockers' zip drill from nicking your wires
- Stop the taper from filling your box with mud
- Stop the painter from painting your wires
- Stop these problems & save time with this cheap, simple product
(KO-Templet) - (Patent Pending)
Panel Board Layout Tool
- Home Run Templet for up to (11) ¾” EMT Connectors
- Center Points for ½” thru 4” EMT
- Visual Aid for Center Line and Outside Lines of ½” thru 4” EMT
- Designed to place Center Line at appropriate positions. When using either ¾” or 1 ½” channel for strapping means.
Read more on the KO-Templet™.
StubEz™ - (Patent Pending)
StubEz standardizes and simplifies underground stub-ups by racking conduits uniformly and making positions easily transferred onto electrical panel for knockouts.
- Save an Hour or more in labor
- Conduit is straight and professional
- Accommodates (16) ¾", (2) 1",(2) 1 ¼" sizes of conduit
- Accepts combination of main feeder conduit sizes with 2 larger openings
- Easy bend down tabs to identify openings 'as needed'
Read more on the StubEz™.